Although these “joyful” co-workers weren’t the lucky winners of the CMC Culture Club drawing last month, they are still worthy of a shout-out. Below is a list of all the employees and the people who nominated them.
There were so many positive comments that we’ll include a few here and save some for future editions of the CMConnect. If you didn’t get a chance to salute a peer for Bringing the Energy, Creating a Joyful Workplace, don’t worry. You can send an email to email@example.com and they may appear in an upcoming CMConnect.
“I work as a field tech in Philly. It’s a difficult job at the best of times, but whenever I call up and get Marc Gross on the phone it’s a joy. We have great banter and he understands what we’re doing out here. Honestly all the CC reps deserve all the praise. But in particular Marc. He’s a great guy to get in the phone. Just brings a smile to my dial,” said nominator Glen Kellett.
“I nominate Emily Delaney HR representative for being a constant source of joy and optimism at work,” said nominator Gigi Ghoneim.
“This is a difficult choice to make because honestly there are so many people that I could nominate. I joined CMC in March of 2021 and since then I have met so many people that bring me so much joy. A few of those names are Patti Cagide, Dorian Jenkins, Zeinab El-Chebli, Marilyn Trochez. There is one person though that from the moment we met I knew we would be a great team and that is Gayatri Mehta. Gayatri has been with the Company 15 years and has so much knowledge. I truly feel blessed to be on the same team with her. Gayatri always has a smile, a kind word, is encouraging and as many questions as I ask her, she has never made me feel like I am bothering her or asking a stupid question – she truly represents the definition of creating a joyful workplace. I would like to nominate Gayatri Mehta as the person who inspires me and bring joy to my days,” said nominator Sharon Burch.
And the nominees are:
- Ian Andrews, nominated by Mari-Ivette Ortiz
- Maddi Arnott, nominated by Bryan Munley
- Melissa Calloway, nominated by Angela Stewart
- Mike Campanelli, nominated by Melissa Kaufman
- Emily Delaney, nominated by Gigi Ghoneim AND Chris Martini
- Tom Dochat, nominated by Bob Ellis
- Patricia Forero, nominated by Anna Shugoll
- Marc Gross, nominated by Glen Kellett
- Dorian Jenkins, nominated by Jene Powell
- Kendall Johnson, nominated by Georges Cohen
- Sofia Jurema, nominated by Zachary Popkin
- Melinda Kelley, nominated by Nancy Poulimenos
- Chris Martini, nominated by Emily Delaney
- Sean McAuley, nominated by Megan Aurora O’Connor
- Gayatri Mehta, nominated by Sharon Burch
- Oscar Paredes, nominated by Jeremy Soroka
- Marie Pontarelli, nominated by Fred Maher
- Elba Ramos, nominated by Tanishia Golden
- Sunday Ross, nominated by Steven Rust
- Esther Santiago, nominated by Isaac Torres
- Susan Santor, nominated by Chris Graham
- Kevin Terry, nominated by Joyletta White