Expert advice to take the hassle out of energy efficiency: with a Quick Home Energy Check-up we’ll find the little things all around your home that can add up to some big savings.
Good to Know:
- Free energy efficiency assessment of your home (in-person or remote) by a certified professional—focusing on insulation levels, heating and cooling systems, windows, doors, lighting, and appliances.
- Low or no-cost energy-saving products, including LED lightbulbs, faucet aerators, and a smart thermostat, installed for you (with your permission).
- Customized report with energy-saving recommendations tailored to meet the needs of your home.
Need to Know:
- For PSE&G customers.
- One Quick Home Energy Check-up per residence, per year.
- Assessments take about one hour to complete.
◆ Not a PSE&G customer?
This program may still be available to you—check out our Resources page for more information.
To schedule your check-up by phone, call us today:
Alternatively, you can use PSE&G’s self-scheduler:
Questions / More Info:
- More info + full eligibility guidelines.
- Not sure if you’re eligible? Call us at 1-800-861-2517 and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- Still browsing? Check out our New Jersey homepage to see other options that might work for you, or our Resources page, for a more comprehensive list of energy-saving programs and services available throughout New Jersey.