It’s easy to spend more than you need to on your home energy bills. For income-eligible customers, New Jersey Comfort Partners is a statewide program offering free energy efficiency products and services.
Good to Know:
- Free installation of cost-effective energy efficiency measures, including lighting products, hot water conservation, insulation upgrades/repairs, thermostats, and replacement of inefficient refrigerators.
- Comprehensive, personalized energy-saving recommendations and education—including health and safety checks.
- More than 118,000 families served since the program was launched in 2001.
Need to Know:
- For Atlantic City Electric, Elizabethtown Gas, PSE&G, South Jersey Gas, New Jersey Natural Gas, and Jersey Central Power & Light customers.
- Eligibility is based on your household income.
Questions / More Info:
- More info + full eligibility guidelines.
- Not sure if you’re eligible? Call us at 1-800-861-2517 and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- Still browsing? Check out our New Jersey homepage to see other options that might work for you, or our Resources page, for a more comprehensive list of energy-saving programs and services available throughout New Jersey.