Certified Woman-Owned Business
With a rich history of outstanding women leaders, CMC is nationally certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)—the largest third-party certifier in the United States of businesses owned, controlled, and operated by women.
Learn more about how our Women-Owned Business certification can benefit your program and its diversity goals.
I.S. Partners SOC 2
This seal verifies that CMC complies with all industry-standard internal controls, and that CMC measures meet or exceed I.S. Trust Service Principle Standards for Security, Confidentiality, and Processing Integrity.
Professional and Technical Certifications
More than 90 percent of CMC staff hold industry-specific professional or technical certifications. These certifications include:
- Certified Energy Managers
- Professional Engineer
- Certified Energy Auditors
- Building Professional Institute (BPI) certifications
- BPI Goldstar Contractor
- EPA Lead- Safe certification
- HERS Rater
- BPI Quality Control Inspector
- Certified Building Analyst
- Certified Envelope Professional
- Certified Multifamily Building Analyst