Free, fast, and easy: for qualified customers, the Home Weatherization program is a great way to improve your home’s energy efficiency, safety, and comfort.
Good to Know:
- Free energy efficiency assessment of your home by a certified professional—focusing on ways to lower your energy costs.
- Complimentary energy-saving products including LED lightbulbs, efficient-flow showerheads, and energy-smart thermostats.
- Additional improvements, depending on an assessment of the needs of your home, that may include air sealing, ductwork repair, and insulation upgrades—valued at up to $7,500.
Need to Know:
- For Atlantic City Electric and PSE&G customers.
- Renters may require their landlord’s approval for additional improvements.
- To be eligible you must meet one or more of these three requirements:
◆Your home is in a moderate-income census tract (get this info)†
◆You participate in New Jersey SHARES
◆Your household income is 251-400% of the federal poverty level:
◆ Not an Atlantic City Electric or PSE&G customer?
This program may still be available to you—check out our Resources page for more information.
Questions / More Info:
- More info + full eligibility guidelines:
◆Atlantic City Electric customers
- Not sure if you’re eligible? Call us at 1-800-861-2517 and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- Still browsing? Check out our New Jersey homepage to see other options that might work for you, or our Resources page, for a more comprehensive list of energy-saving programs and services available throughout New Jersey.