For property managers, Energy Check for Multi-Family Homes is a quick and convenient way to start reducing your energy costs.
Good to Know:
- Energy efficiency assessments of your common areas and residential units by a team of certified energy advisers.
- Professional advice about your heating and cooling systems, lighting fixtures and appliances, water-heating equipment, and more.
- Energy-saving products installed in residential units at no cost—including LED lightbulbs, faucet aerators, and smart power strips.
Need to Know:
- For managers and owners of multi-family properties with residentially metered units receiving electric or gas service from Atlantic City Electric or PSE&G.
◆ Not an Atlantic City Electric or PSE&G customer?
This program may still be available to you—check out our Resources page for more information.
Call us today!
Atlantic City Electric customers:
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send an email to email@example.com
Questions / More Info:
- More info + full eligibility guidelines:
◆Atlantic City Electric customers
- Not sure if you’re eligible? Call us and we’ll be happy to assist you:
◆Atlantic City Electric customers: 1-866-353-0007
◆PSE&G customers: 1-609-300-1870
- Still browsing? Check out our New Jersey homepage to see other options that might work for you, or our Resources page, for a more comprehensive list of energy-saving programs and services available throughout New Jersey.