Salesforce Software Developer | Fort Washington, PA
CMC Energy is passionate about making the world more energy efficient; ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
The Salesforce Software Developer develops, tests, documents and deploys customized solutions within the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform to support critical business functions that meet the company’s objectives, requirements and goals.
- Develop, test, document and deploy customized solutions within the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform to support critical business functions that meet the CMC’s objectives, requirements and goals.
- Translate functional requirements into technical design and develop solutions that follow best practices
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation and system triggers on the SFDC platform.
- Perform release migration tasks (change sets, configuration, data load etc.) and environment setup/management.
- Implement Entity (Object) Relationships in Salesforce
- Work with other team members to integrate new features into the CMC custom Salesforce application.
- Work closely with other team members to resolve integration issues in a comprehensive and timely manner.
- Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a technical discipline.
- 5+ years experience as a software developer using an object-oriented language (C, C++, C#, Java)
- 3 + years experience on the Salesforce Platform
- Experience using automated SFDC workflow tools/technology including:
- APEX, APEX triggers/controllers, Lightning Platform, REST APIs, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging and Visualforce Pages
- Experience writing unit and system test cases/classes
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development Team
- Knowledge of Web Services, REST, JSON, XML and outbound messaging.
- Experience with source control software (ex: Git or others)
- Salesforce Developer Certification is a plus
- Strong organizational, project management, problem solving and prioritization skills necessary.
- Ability to collaborate with Senior Leadership on all topics related to program data, including the ability to obtain consensus, approval and manage projects through to implementation.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, in speech and writing, with customers, staff, managers, supervisors, contractors and clients.
- Competence to work independently, prepare, follow-through, and document accountability for project plans.
- Ability to handle confidential information with the highest level of integrity and ethics.
- Resourcefulness to meet tight deadlines and flexibility with fluctuating priorities.
- Although this position is based in Fort Washington, PA, travel to other offices may be occasionally required.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Interested candidates please submit resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.