Quality Assurance Supervisor | Cranbury, NJ
The Quality Assurance Supervisor ensures the quality of work performed by the energy auditors, subcontractors and weatherization technicians for energy efficient projects. This individual directs the efforts of the quality control staff to ensure outstanding work by the program-delivery team and an excellent customer experience for program participants.
- Serve as primary point of contact between the QA team, Program Managers and Client Program Managers.
- Coordinate assignments and scheduling of QA staff to meet production goals and priorities of multiple programs.
- Train, coach and mentor QA staff and ensure that QA staff members are properly equipped to do their jobs at their highest potential to achieve program goals and grow the organization. This may include interviewing, planning, assigning, completing performance evaluations, coaching, mentoring and directing work.
- Accompany Client and third-party evaluators during on-site visits as-needed.
- Monitor, review and direct the work of QA staff to ensure their work is timely, complete and accurate and in compliance with program rules and reporting requirements.
- Ensure the required number of onsite inspections are performed and all quality standards are met.
- Perform QA field work, including inspections and ride-alongs, to monitor and improve the effectiveness of staff inspectors and to help meet production goals if needed.
- Create and present periodic reports on production, inspection results, and quality control issues identified by the supervisor and field staff.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of program rules, goals and priorities and adapt QA procedures and activities as appropriate when requirements change.
- Meet regularly with program managers to discuss inspection findings, production status and related issues affecting program delivery.
- Investigate and assist in resolution of customer service issues both on-site and remotely.
- Prepare and present reports to corporate managers; including work performance, project status and procedural changes.
- Ensure that work is conducted in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Five or more years’ experience in the energy efficiency field preferred.
- BPI Building Analyst and Envelope certification.
- Other certifications may be required by utility.
- Strong organizational, project management, problem solving and prioritization skills necessary.
- Ability to collaborate with management on all topics related to program data, including the ability to obtain consensus, approval and manage projects through to implementation.
- Strong supervision skills to lead, direct, coach and mentor. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, in speech and writing, with customers, staff, managers, supervisors, contractors and clients.
- Resourcefulness to meet tight deadlines and flexibility with fluctuating priorities.
- Valid driver’s license required and use of personal vehicle may be necessary per location. Compliance with acceptable vehicle insurance levels as outlined in the company policy.
- Good working knowledge of spreadsheet and word-processing applications and ability to master additional information management tools as needed.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
- Physically active position which includes climbing, balancing, bending, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, typing, grasping, talking, hearing and using repetitive motion.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of automated office machinery, such as a computer.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
- Visual capacity enabling frequent use of computer equipment.
- Heavy work: ability to exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
At CMC Energy, we are passionate about our vision of A more livable and sustainable planet for all. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money and to make the buildings we live and work in more comfortable and more efficient.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about our story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
CMC Energy Services encourages diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.