Human Resources Manager | Ft. Washington, PA
CMC Energy is passionate about making the world more energy efficient; ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
The Human Resources Manager will manage the human resources department and support company objectives in the following areas of employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development and recruitment that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Plan, organize, perform and monitor all activities of the Human Resources department. Strategically participate in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Manage organizational development activities; ensuring that there are succession plans for key roles and, to the maximum degree possible, opportunities for personal growth for all employees.
- Manage the development and delivery of training programs for all levels of the organization.
- Provide Human Resources consulting and counseling to managers and employees for all facets of Human Resources, including, but not limited to: issue and conflict resolution; all employee relations & performance management issues; and policy interpretation and compliance.
- Manage, plan and conduct associate and customer related complaint investigations.
- Recommend and develop new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Initiate proactive partnerships within the organization to identify opportunities to improve employee engagement, performance and business results.
- Participate in and implement a “best practices” approach in identifying and executing a HR strategy for the organization.
- Manage a variety of activities that are designed to promote and maintain a high level of employee morale and enhance a productive work environment.
- Manage, coach and mentor direct reports to ensure staff is performing effectively and at their highest potential to achieve program goals and grow the organization. This includes interviewing, planning, assigning, completing performance evaluations, coaching, mentoring and directing work.
- Oversee the full-life cycle recruiting for the organization.
- Foster teamwork and career development at all levels in the organization.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws.
- Analyze trends and develop metrics to measure goals, programs, efficiencies, etc.
- Monitor and control costs for Human Resources related functions.
- Ensure that work is conducted in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business Administration or Organizational Development. PHR, SHRM-CP certifications desired.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources roles with demonstrated delivery of results in: customer and employee satisfaction, process improvement, talent management, leadership development, design and administration of training for all organizational levels, producing and analyzing staffing and retention metrics, maintaining positive employee relations, and Human Resources process implementation and support.
- Experience managing a team of Human Resources professionals.
- Strong relationship-building, project management, leadership/influencing and analytical/critical thinking skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Federal, State local labor laws and regulations affecting employment and compensation practices.
- Discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information. Ability to handle confidential information with the highest level of integrity and ethics.
- Strong organizational, analytical thinking and time-management skills.
- Exhibits good judgement, business innovation and organizational commitment.
- Open to new concepts, tools and technologies.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, in speech and writing, with customers, staff, managers, supervisors, contractors and clients.
- Resourcefulness to meet tight deadlines and flexibility with fluctuating priorities.
- Ability to collaborate with Senior Leadership on all topics, including the ability to obtain consensus, approval and manage projects through to implementation.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience in organizational change management and merger and acquisitions preferred.
- Although this position is based in Fort Washington, PA, travel to other offices may be occasionally required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
- Consistently spending time sitting, typing, talking, walking and using repetitive motion.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of automated office machinery, such as a computer.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
- Visual capacity enabling frequent use of computer equipment.
- Sedentary work: ability to exert up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services encourages diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
"*" indicates required fields
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.