Based on your income, you may be eligible for energy-saving products installed at no charge that could help you to save up to 30% on your energy costs. Through the New Jersey Comfort Partners program, it all starts with a FREE home energy assessment.
- Comfort Partners is a statewide energy efficiency program for Atlantic City Electric, Elizabethtown Gas, PSE&G, South Jersey Gas, New Jersey Natural Gas, and Jersey Central Power & Light customers.
- Eligibility is based on your household income. To be eligible, it must be at or below:
If your income is outside of the eligible range for Comfort Partners, there are similar programs that may be available to you:
- Free energy efficiency assessment of your home by a certified professional—focusing on ways to lower your energy costs.
- Complimentary energy-saving products including LED lightbulbs, efficient-flow showerheads, and energy-smart thermostats.
- Additional improvements that may include air sealing, ductwork repair, and insulation upgrades—valued at up to $7,500.
- To be eligible you must meet one or more of these three requirements:
◆Your home is in a moderate-income census tract (get this info)†
◆You participate in New Jersey SHARES
◆Your household income is 251-400% of the federal poverty level:
Quick Home Energy Check-up
- Free energy efficiency assessment of your home (in-person or remote) by a certified professional—focusing on insulation levels, heating and cooling systems, windows, doors, lighting, and appliances.
- Low or no-cost energy-saving products, including LED lightbulbs, faucet aerators, and a smart thermostat, installed for you (with your permission).
- Customized report with energy-saving recommendations tailored to meet the needs of your home.
- One Quick Home Energy Check-up per residence, per year.
- Assessments take about one hour to complete.
Questions / More Info:
- Comfort Partners
- Home Weatherization
- Quick Home Energy Check-up
- Not sure what you are eligible for? Call us at 1-800-861-2517 and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- Still browsing? Check out our New Jersey homepage to see other options that might work for you, or our Resources page, for a more comprehensive list of energy-saving programs and services available throughout New Jersey.