QA Inspector III | Cranbury, NJ
CMC Energy is passionate about making the world more energy efficient; ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
Quality Assurance Inspector III is responsible for inspecting projects. This individual will validate that prior work was done properly and all cost-effective measures were addressed and helped achieve program goals. This individual is expected to use their training and expertise to provide feedback and recommendations regarding operational successes and challenges with the goal of continually improving quality assurance. This individual will also provide guidance and training as requested by managers.
- Perform in-progress, post-treatment and onsite inspections of program-related work completed in residences for participants in energy efficiency programs. This may or may not include residential, commercial, or industrial locations.
- Verify, evaluate and document the work performed and report findings and recommendations as required. Work may involve data collection both electronically and on paper and data entry in various electronic program-management systems.
- Identify missed opportunities, work performed without benefit and other quality concerns, and develop corrective action plans. Duties may include re-inspection of work that previously required corrective action.
- Perform quality audits of the installed weatherization measures. Perform diagnostic and safety testing if required.
- Install weatherization measures such as window and door weather stripping, if required.
- Assist with the investigation and resolution of customer service issues both on-site and remotely. Perform review of completed energy audit paperwork as needed.
- Responsible for material inventory and field distribution.
- Assist with the training of program personnel to improve program delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Interact with appropriate parties when performing on-site and post inspections. Interface with contractors, vendors, residential customers, multifamily customers and/or commercial property management staff to ensure quality work.
- Assist management with reports and training as needed.
- Serve as technical resource and support on new projects.
- Provide feedback via a grading system as needed.
- Lead, direct, coach and mentor energy auditors, subcontractors and weatherization technicians on course corrections to ensure favorable quality work outcomes.
- Take corrective action on-site to bring substandard measures and installations up to program standards when possible.
- Manage supplied inventory materials and company issued equipment.
- Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Certifications as required by program and client guidelines.
- Relevant industry certifications required by program and client guidelines.
- 3-5 years’ prior energy efficiency experience. Technical expertise required.
- Professional energy efficiency training required.
- Strong supervision skills to lead, direct, coach and mentor. Prior mentoring experience preferred.
- Strong organizational, time management, problem solving and prioritization skills necessary.
- Ability to work and make decisions independently and to apply knowledge and skills to new situations as needed.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately, in both speech and writing, with customers, colleagues, trade allies, managers and clients.
- Valid driver’s license required and use of personal vehicle may be necessary per location. Compliance with acceptable vehicle insurance levels as outlined in the company policy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.