Program Support Supervisor | Fort Washington, PA
CMC Energy is passionate about making the world more energy efficient; ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
The Program Support Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day activities of the Program Specialists. This position will also provide inventory program support and equipment maintenance. The Program Support Supervisor will routinely perform data entry, reconciliation, reporting, invoicing and overall program administrative support as directed by management.
- Oversee Program Specialists and provide assistance to process, verify, generate and reconcile expenses, work orders, invoices, and technician and contractor data. Responsible for the timeliness of processing, accuracy and completeness of all data support tasks.
- Manage, coach and mentor direct reports to ensure staff is performing effectively and at their highest potential to achieve program and company organizational goals. This includes interviewing, planning, assigning, completing performance evaluations, coaching, and directing work.
- Manage the utility program inventory and equipment process including overseeing ordering, tracking, and delivery acceptance, reporting and counting requirements, recording and reconciling program inventory needs.
- Assist management with the review, tracking and completion of program work orders.
- Track and maintain work status of contractors against identified program metrics and as defined by management.
- Contribute to the continual development of processes and procedures to ensure successful operations.
- Enter, track, and maintain data as needed, utilizing internal and external systems.
- Provide administrative support as requested.
- Perform research as required.
- Ensure that work is conducted in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Oversees the Data Support Technicians and Field Coordinator team. Processes payroll and manages team for inclusion in CMC.
- Oversight and tracking of In-house weatherization vehicle maintenance.
- Provides support to the outreach activities of utility.
- Maintain utility access tracking and utility badge management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Experience, education, knowledge, skills & abilities required for competent performance in the job)
- HS Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors in scientific, engineering, statistical or environmental field highly preferred.
- BPI Building Science Principles. Building Analyst Certification, a plus.
- Other certifications may be required by utility.
- Experience in the energy efficiency industry and/or field operations support preferred.
- Strong supervision skills to lead, direct, coach and mentor. Prior supervisory and project management experience required.
- Strong organizational, project management, problem solving and prioritization skills necessary.
- Excellent analytical, personal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and function effectively as a member of a team.
- Resourcefulness to meet tight deadlines and flexibility with fluctuating priorities.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, in speech and writing, with customers, staff, managers, supervisors, contractors and clients.
- Ability to quickly understand new software and hardware.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel and Acrobat Pro.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
- Consistently spending time sitting, typing, talking, walking and using repetitive motion.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of automated office machinery, such as a computer.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
- Visual capacity enabling frequent use of computer equipment.
- Medium work: ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.