Program Specialist | Fort Washington, PA
CMC Energy is passionate about making the world more energy efficient; ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
The Program Specialist is responsible for collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information including inspection results, costing and issuing of work orders. The Program Specialist ensures the quality and accuracy of data entered into the data tracking system and customer files. This position performs other general routine clerical duties such as phone calls and filing and applies established office systems or procedures.
- Accurately maintains reviews and reports on assessments, inspection results, work orders, appliance orders, invoices, customer documentation and client information.
- Reviews for errors and/or omissions to ensure proper input and quality data in the tracking system.
- Correctly generates, processes and updates the status of work orders in tracking systems.
- Reports conflicting and/or missing information to employees and management and provides follow up to ensure resolution. Delivers feedback to management with documentation issues and/or violations.
- Obtains customer documentation and feedback through various means of communication.
- Validates and updates information related to data input as assigned by management.
- Utilizes reports, research and verification skills to assess and confirm data input is accurate and complete for timely invoicing.
- Provides office assistance as needed, including but not limited to answering phones and performing administrative projects.
- Performs phone inspections and schedules jobs as needed by management or the utility/client.
- Generates, reconciles and distributes reports as directed by management.
- Stays current with program and utility guidelines and requirements.
- Assists with storage and dissemination of inventory used by field staff as needed.
- Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years’ experience in data entry, accounts payable or a similar position preferred.
- Building Science Principals certification within 12 months or as needed by client/department.
- Strong attention to detail and data validation skills. Sound logic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, in speech and writing, with customers, staff, managers, supervisors, contractors and clients.
- Capability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Dexterity to simultaneously communicate verbally and type accurately while speaking with clients.
- Resourcefulness to meet tight deadlines and flexibility with fluctuating priorities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, researching using the internet, and using office equipment such as a fax machine and scanner.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (The physical demands of the job)
- Consistently spending time sitting, typing, talking, walking and using repetitive motion.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of automated office machinery, such as a computer.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
- Visual capacity enabling frequent use of computer equipment.
- Medium work: ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- The employee is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.
To apply please send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.