Program Specialist II | Cranbury, NJ
The Program Specialist II is responsible for the day-to-day activities of the program including customer and technician/contractor contact to support the energy program. This individual also performs customer service, data entry, reconciliation, reporting, invoicing and overall program status updates. This individual will also be responsible for training and any fiscal responsibilities as needed.
- Complete job approvals within all program databases and correct issues as they arise within the designated time frame for resolution.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of all programs.
- Review reports for accuracy and data entry completion time.
- Perform internal quality assurance as required of field staff to ensure quality and control levels are achieved, including complaint investigation, documentation and follow-up.
- Assist in training field staff.
- Collaborate with supervisors and managers to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
- Prepare program reports as necessary for management, clients or others.
- Attend program, client and/or management meetings as necessary.
- Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and company safety
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-3 years’ industry related experience preferred.
- BPI Building Analyst and Envelope certifications preferred. Building Science Principals certification within 12 months or as needed by client/department.
- Other certifications may be required by utility.
- Strong organizational, project management, problem solving and prioritization skills necessary.
- Ability to anticipate and prepare in advance for work and meet targeted goals.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, in speech and writing, with customers, staff, managers, supervisors, contractors and clients.
- Resourcefulness to meet tight deadlines and flexibility with fluctuating priorities.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
- Consistently spending time sitting, typing, talking, walking and using repetitive motion.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of automated office machinery, such as a computer.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
- Visual capacity enabling frequent use of computer equipment.
- Medium work: ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
At CMC Energy, we are passionate about our vision of A more livable and sustainable planet for all. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money and to make the buildings we live and work in more comfortable and more efficient.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about our story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
CMC Energy Services encourages diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.