Program Marketing Coordinator | Ft. Washington, PA
CMC Energy is passionate about making the world more energy efficient; ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
The Program Marketing Coordinator will support marketing and outreach efforts to drive participation in energy efficiency projects and initiatives.
- Establish and maintain relationships with community-based and trade organizations, social service agencies, faith-based organizations, housing authorities, property owners and managers, trade allies and other entities that interact with the utility customers who qualify for energy efficiency programs as needed by program.
- Provide marketing or outreach event support including but not limited to; researching, handling direct cost budgeting, scheduling meeting space, menu selection, event logistics, contacts and invoicing.
- Provide marketing or outreach event follow up, including feedback, and provide report to management as necessary.
- Conduct marketing or outreach event research; identify upcoming events and meetings. Conduct searches on active association websites, industry news sites and news feeds.
- Update outreach and marketing calendars on an as needed basis with new opportunities and changes to events.
- Contact organizations and customers to secure speaking opportunities and solicit participation in program offerings. As appropriate, seek opportunities to include program and industry contact in association newsletters.
- Keep service providers updated with any changes to company updates or contact information.
- Update company system with contacts, publication dates and/or changes in memberships.
- Keep publications updated in company system.
- Assist with promotional activities and program blitzes. Research service and solution providers and measure participation.
- Staff event tables and distribute program materials as required by the program manager.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Support the Program Marketing Manager across several projects.
- Provide Marketing support for project management of collateral materials for programs, researching various target segments, building databases, coordinating mailings, events and other assignments as needed.
- Assist in administering marketing campaigns, maintaining website and social media.
- Update and maintain systems including CRM, marketing automation tool, program management, survey tool, and more.
- Assist with trade show registrations, ordering electric, seating, lighting, etc.
- Compile program campaign analytics as needed
- Assist with program reporting to Program Managers and utility clients
- 1-3 years of marketing assistance experience required.
- Proficient with CRM, project management and email marketing tools necessary.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot, Survey Monkey and Eventbrite highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Marketing, Business or Statistics major preferred.
- Sales and marketing experience preferred.
- Energy industry knowledge a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, in speech and writing, with customers, staff, managers, supervisors, contractors and clients.
- Strong organizational and follow through skills.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment.
- Resourcefulness to meet tight deadlines and flexibility with fluctuating priorities.
- Travel may be required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.
To apply please send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.