Program Manager | Fort Washington, PA
CMC Energy is passionate about making the world more energy efficient; ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
The Program Manager will be responsible for managing the implementation of program work and ensuring necessary resources are dedicated to meeting all program goals. This individual will have responsibility in the efficiency and profitability of the program(s) while managing a team of energy professionals and possibly partner companies (subcontractors), to provide implementation services for residential, multi-family and/or business customer energy efficiency programs.
- Work closely with direct reports, clients and client program managers in the effective management of the project and/or programs.
- Manage, coach and mentor direct reports to ensure staff is performing effectively and at their highest potential to achieve program and company organizational goals. This includes interviewing, planning, assigning, completing performance evaluations, coaching, and directing work.
- Manage and collaborate with departments understanding all processes and procedures to drive the program.
- Implement full-scale program plan responsibilities. Identify, set, communicate and manage project and program dependencies, critical path, program expectations, tasks and responsibilities with team members and clients in a timely and clear fashion. Identify and resolve issues and conflicts with the program team, escalate issues immediately as necessary.
- Assist in the estimation of resources and participants needed to achieve program goals. Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of work completed by all staff and contractors. Recommend subsequent staff/contractors changes when/if necessary.
- Assist with the preparation of required monthly and annual program reports.
- Prepare and submit weekly budget and production reports to assist in tracking goal achievement set to budget.
- Disseminate program success criteria to involved parties throughout program life cycle.
- Develop and manage key client relationships to successfully launch and manage the program.
- Ensure all external communication activities and messaging is accurate and consistent.
- Maintain operations manual with updates as they occur.
- Maintain inventory balances to ensure sufficient amounts of supplies are available to field technicians. Provide accounting with inventory balances and value by item that is present in storage and in field technician’s possession monthly.
- Ensure all work performed is in accordance with stated program guidelines and in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Maintain same day or next business day turn around for resolution of customer service issues.
- Monitor measures recommended to ensure the most cost effective measures are installed.
- Manage subcontractors to ensure delivery of completed work within 30 days and quality of installations.
- Ensure all audits are completed in time to complete necessary work and invoice by the end of each program year.
- Ensure all BPI certifications required by the contract are met and kept current for all field technicians.
- Stay current on local codes that effect the installation of program measures or performance of energy audit.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Related industry major preferred.
- 5+ years’ energy industry experience.
- BPI Building Analyst and Envelope certifications.
- Other certifications may be required by utility.
- Strong knowledge of energy industry, building science and conservation techniques. Hands-on experience preferred.
- Strong supervision skills to lead, direct, coach and mentor. Prior leadership and supervisory skills.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise, analyze, manage time, set priorities, make decisions, manage conflict, resolve disputes, and work constructively as part of a team.
- Strong analytical, organizational, project management, problem solving and prioritization skills necessary.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, in speech and writing, with customers, staff, managers, supervisors, contractors and clients.
- Strong time-management skills and resourcefulness to meet tight deadlines and flexibility with fluctuating priorities.
- Resourcefulness to meet tight deadlines and flexibility with fluctuating priorities.
- Ability to handle confidential information with the highest level of integrity and ethics.
- Although this position is based in one office, travel to other offices may be occasionally required.
- Valid driver’s license required and use of personal vehicle may be necessary per location. Compliance with acceptable vehicle insurance levels as outlined in the company policy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Interested candidates please submit resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.