Outreach Coordinator | Peoria, IL
CMC Energy is passionate about making the world more energy efficient; ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
The Outreach Coordinator is responsible for administering marketing and networking campaigns that deliver the message of the utility sponsored energy efficiency programs. In addition to overcoming resistance of end users, the Coordinator is responsible for: generating, developing, and cultivating relationships in communities and agencies. With guidance from program management, the Coordinator will engage and maintain contact with agencies, organizations and other entities that interact with utility customers who qualify for the programs. This individual must be able to fully articulate all aspects of programs and products offered to all levels of audience in the given territory..
- Form partnerships with health and social services organizations, community centers, food banks, and housing and redevelopment authorities.
- Educate and work closely with interested customers to share program benefits and prepare them for the application process.
- Contribute to the development of marketing and public relations campaigns.
- Collaborate with the marketing and media departments to monitor and participate in social media forums to extend the program footprint in the region for utility-sponsored energy efficiency programs offered.
- Conduct outreach to multi-family facility tenants, property managers, and owners to encourage participation in the applicable residential and commercial energy efficient programs.
- Conduct direct outreach to program participants for feedback on ways to improve program delivery procedures, increase participation, and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Act as a liaison between program managers and other program stakeholders.
- Provide timely and concise reports on efforts and outcomes of outreach progress.
- Perform outreach through door to door canvassing, town-hall and community group events, promoting energy efficiency direct install programs.
- Conduct on-site meetings with program stakeholders.
- Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ successful outreach experience or business to customer sales. Basic knowledge of construction and residential housing types.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- 1-3 years of customer service call center experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and professionally, both spoken and in writing, with customers, colleagues, trade allies, managers and clients.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Resourcefulness to meet tight deadlines and flexibility with fluctuating priorities.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and ability to work independently. Up to 20% travel required within the program territory.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Intermediate PowerPoint skills.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.