Marketing Manager | Chicago, IL
CMC Energy is passionate about making the world more energy efficient; ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing and outreach activities directed at contractors, equipment manufacturers, engineers, architects and others who provide energy efficiency equipment or services to government, institutions and businesses throughout territories.
- Provide direct support to marketing team in the implementation of marketing strategies that support the goals of the energy efficiency programs.
- Plan and deliver presentations at meetings and training events.
- Maintain excellent communications with and be responsive to clients, internal staff, participating contractors and builders, trade allies, and regional and local community groups.
- Research and analyze customer data and profiles to determine market segment requirements. Develop targeted product offerings or marketing campaigns based on customer profiles.
- Assess individual market opportunities and adapt diverse tactics to motivate audiences to action and establish metrics for gauging impact
- Work closely with marketing and outreach team to monitor program results and develop recommendations to improve the program as needs are identified.
- Prepare creative briefs on the development and delivery of marketing deliverables that are in support of our clients’ objectives as needed.
- Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business, Marketing or related field.
- MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in the energy sector, or an engineering degree.
- Knowledge of energy efficiency preferred.
- Strong organizational, project management, problem solving and prioritization skills necessary.
- Resourcefulness to meet tight deadlines and flexibility with fluctuating priorities.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, in speech and writing, with customers, staff, managers, supervisors, contractors and clients.
- Valid driver’s license and use of personal vehicle required. Compliance with acceptable vehicle insurance levels as outlined in the company policy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Interested candidates please submit resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.