Junior Systems Administrator | Fort Washington, PA_____________________
CMC Energy is passionate about making the world more energy efficient; ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
The Junior Systems Administrator will help with daily IT related administrative tasks.
- Provide end user first level IT support for local and remote staff.
- Support with company IT on-boarding of new employees locally and remotely.
- Assist staff with technical support of desktop computers, tablets, laptops, applications and related
- Keep track of IT consumables for various programs and issue replacement devices as needed.
- Obtain signatures for equipment transfers as they occur and track the changes in the equipment database.
- Perform IT troubleshooting for new and existing technology solutions as required to support company objectives.
- Collect and track information and requests in the IT support ticketing system.
- Identify support requests that need escalation due to their impact to the organization.
- Preform daily IT related administrative tasks as needed.
- Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of IT systems.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and prioritization skills necessary.
- Resourcefulness to meet tight deadlines and flexibility with fluctuating priorities.
- Willingness to be trained and absorb CMC’s complex structure of information systems.
- Ability to handle confidential information with the highest level of integrity and ethics.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, in speech and writing, with customers, staff, managers, supervisors, contractors and clients.
- Although this position is based in Fort Washington, PA, travel to other offices may be occasionally required.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.