Inventory Coordinator | Ft. Washington, PA
CMC Energy is passionate about making the world more energy efficient; ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
The Inventory Coordinator is responsible for inventory management and distribution of warehouse materials. This individual works with all technicians to ensure the availability of appropriate equipment and inventory levels.
- Distribute all inventory materials to field technicians every morning at start of shift.
- Perform cycle counts in both vans and warehouse space.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all vans (complete one per day on a monthly cycle).
- Input inventory records into the software database.
- Responsible for warehouse organization to ensure all materials are easily accessible.
- Provide inventory reports to management as needed.
- Assist with month-end inventory close to include reconciling and auditing of inventory.
- Perform administrative duties as appropriate.
- Manage supplied inventory materials and company issued equipment.
- Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Manage inventory for PECO, CMCPA WX, PPL, PGW, PWD
- Coordinate deliveries to PPL technicians
- Perform inventory counts at off-site locations as needed, including but not limited to subcontractor storage units
- Accept and coordinate deliveries to Fort Washington and PPL’s warehouse location
- Perform back-up data support tasks as needed
- Deliver additional inventory to auditors as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of inventory control/warehouse experience preferred.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and prioritization skills necessary.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, in speech and writing, with customers, staff, managers, supervisors, contractors and clients.
- Capability to lift/move physical inventory up to 60 pounds.
- Resourcefulness to meet deadlines and flexibility with fluctuating priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
- Consistently spending time sitting, typing, talking, walking and using repetitive motion.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of automated office machinery, such as a computer.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
- Visual capacity enabling frequent use of computer equipment.
- Medium work: ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.
To apply please send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.