HR Administrative Assistant | Ft. Washington, PA
CMC Energy is passionate about making the world more energy efficient; ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
The HR Administrative Assistant assist with the day-to-day operations of the human resources department and provide support in a variety of administrative and project roles. This individual will be a customer focused, detailed, proactive and self-motivated team player.
- Assist with the administration of employee benefit programs, including the coordination of open enrollment meetings and processing benefit enrollments.
- Provide assistance with recruiting efforts as needed and with processing new hire documentation.
- Assist with activities and efforts related to maintaining associate documentation compliance.
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating meetings, events and training sessions.
- Process required paperwork for employee transfers, changes in job classifications, salary increases and other related employment matters.
- Assist with preparing and maintaining HR reports and organizational charts.
- Assist with HR projects as assigned and participates in increasing efficiency within the department.
- Ensure a high-quality customer experience for all internal and external customers.
- Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s degree in management or human resources preferred.
- 2-4 years of administrative assistant experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and work under pressure while meeting strict deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information. Ability to handle confidential information with the highest level of integrity and ethics.
- Ability to take initiative, be flexible, be self-directed, be motivated, and interact with employees at all levels.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, in speech and writing, with customers, staff, managers, supervisors, contractors and clients.
- Although this position is based in Fort Washington, PA, travel to other offices may be occasionally required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Experience working with HRIS systems a plus.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
- Consistently spending time sitting, typing, talking, walking and using repetitive motion.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of automated office machinery, such as a computer.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
- Visual capacity enabling frequent use of computer equipment.
- Sedentary work: ability to exert up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- The employee is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services encourages diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.