Field Technician- Water Conservation | Fort Washington, PA
CMC Energy is passionate about making the world more energy efficient; ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
The Field Water Conservation Technician is responsible for performing water-conservation audits in customers’ homes, including a home assessment, installation of low-flow devices, minor repairs, customer education, and presentation of a final report to the customer.. This individual will also educate customers on their water usage and install approved low-flow devices on fixtures to reduce water consumption in the homes of LICAP participants. This individual will maintain a safe working environment for CMC employees and customers at all times, providing a high level of customer service and education for each service or installation performed.
- Perform water-conservation audits in customers’ homes, including a home assessment, installation of low-flow devices, minor repairs, customer education, and presentation of a final report to the customer.
- Identify opportunities to reduce water consumption in the homes of LICAP participants.
- Install approved low-flow devices on fixtures to reduce water consumption.
- Perform minor plumbing repairs or installations.
- Analyze customers’ water-usage history and educate customers on ways to reduce usage.
- Collect data and prepare reports during water conservation audits.
- Trouble-shoot minor plumbing issues identified by the customer or the auditor.
- Perform follow-up inspections to ensure that audits complied with program guidelines and that any installations and repairs were performed to professional standards.
- Prepare and submit inspection reports to the program manager.
- Conduct detailed audits, assessments or work orders assigned daily as scheduled according to the technical specifications of the program(s).
- Identify potential conservation measures, savings potential and recommend water efficient technologies as appropriate.
- Provide customer with education sessions and recommendations on water efficiency measures.
- Perform diagnostic testing, install program measures and perform minor repairs as appropriate by program.
- Manage supplied inventory materials and company issued equipment.
- Assist in job site set-up and clean-up. Treat customer property with the utmost respect, ensuring spaces are left in the same or better condition they were found.
- Troubleshoot issues that may arise during scheduled customer appointments.
- Communicate all existing and potential customer service issues to immediate supervisor in real time.
- Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Previous hands-on experience installing and performing minor repairs on plumbing fixtures and devices.
- Relevant industry certifications as required by program.
- 1-3 years’ construction or industry experience preferred.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Must be ableto work well independently and in a team as needed.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, in speech and writing, with customers, staff, managers, supervisors, contractors and clients.
- Valid driver’s license required and use of personal vehicle may be necessary per location. Compliance with acceptable vehicle insurance levels as outlined in the company policy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Interested candidates please submit resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.