Field Technician II | Belleville, IL
CMC Energy is passionate about making the world more energy efficient; ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
The Field Technician II is responsible for installations, service and inspections and/or conducting energy audits and assessments. This individual will also educate customers on their usage, install energy-saving/safety measures and recommend energy saving practices to customers. This individual will maintain a safe working environment for CMC employees and customers at all times, providing a high level of customer service and education for each service or installation performed.
- Conduct detailed audits, assessments or work orders assigned daily as scheduled according to the technical specifications of the program(s).
- Identify potential conservation measures and savings potential
- Provide customer with education sessions and recommendations on energy efficiency measures.
- Install program measures as appropriate by
- Manage supplied inventory materials and company issued
- Assist in job site set-up and clean-up. Treat customer property with the utmost respect, ensuring spaces are left in the same or better condition they were
- Troubleshoot issues that may arise during scheduled customer
- Communicate all existing and potential customer service issues to immediate supervisor in real
- Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and company safety
- Perform other duties as
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree
- Relevant industry certifications as required by
- 1-3 years’ construction or industry experience
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work well independently and in a team as
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, in speech and writing, with customers, staff, managers, supervisors, contractors and
- Valid driver’s license required and use of personal vehicle may be necessary per Compliance with acceptable vehicle insurance levels as outlined in the company policy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.