Energy Manager | West Point, PA
CMC Energy is passionate about making the world more energy efficient; ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
The Energy Manager will further develop and provide sound stewardship of the existing energy management program by providing support and expertise to the West Point, PA site. The Energy Manager is responsible for actively participating in the process of educating and raising awareness of energy management policies, energy reduction targets and facilitating energy initiatives that deliver on energy consumption reduction targets. The Energy Manager is responsible for the PA Act 129 energy rebate program, identifying rebate opportunities and driving rebate applications to completion.
- Analyze performance, identify and implement measures to improve energy optimization throughout the West Point, PA site.
- Drive results through the site energy team.
- Continually develop energy monitoring system(s) to further identify and trend area energy usage.
- Implement the ISO 50000 energy management standard.
- Report costs and KPI’s for delivery of budget and realization of financial targets. Identify and track relevant energy KPIs.
- Identify PA Act 129 energy rebate program opportunities within capital projects. Manage application process. Ensure payments are received and reported properly.
- Ensure that the principles of good measurement & verification are applied to all projects.
- Carry out energy efficiency design reviews of capital projects based on corporate energy design standard.
- Continue to develop an energy awareness culture for the site through regular communication of energy saving successes, energy awareness events, etc.
- Demonstrate compliance with EHS energy management standard SN 42.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in energy management with a large co- or tri-generating site or corporation.
- Pennsylvania Act 129 rebate experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of robust energy management programs.
- Broad knowledge and experience with utilities systems.
- Broad knowledge and experience with environmental subjects on energy and emissions.
- Certified Energy Manager Preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to quickly ramp-up on the understanding of existing energy management structures and tools.
- Strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills, with demonstrated ability to influence & guide a multi-discipline team.
- Proven ability to influence the owners of major energy use on site to achieve efficiencies.
- Stakeholder management of multi decision makers, colleagues, peers and cross functional teams.
- A background in process and technology.
- An understanding of how to drive energy optimization.
- Knowledge of energy fundamentals and energy management techniques and tools.
- Demonstrated high level of problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.