Data Analyst | Fort Washington, PA
CMC Energy is passionate about making the world more energy efficient; ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
The Data Analyst monitors and collects data for various projects using database and spreadsheet software for Operations. This individual is also responsible for reconciling subcontractor work completed for integrity and accuracy based on program guidelines.
- Ensure high quality data is collected and maintain integrity of the data.
- Analyze and evaluate data to identify outliers and patterns.
- Create and implement reports for users to identify, review and correct outliers.
- Develop and prepare data that can be used for data analysis, presentation and reporting.
- Identify database design changes needed to improve efficiency and accuracy of the data.
- Prepare and reconcile program data for daily, weekly, monthly, yearly processing for program.
- Test new data capabilities in the ERMS System (Energy Reduction Management System).
- Run scheduled and special reports, correspondence, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Develop and maintain procedural manuals.
- Prepare invoicing and savings reports as needed.
- Train subcontractors on ERMS, other programs and how to invoice CMC for completed work.
- Prepare data weekly for export to Client servers.
- Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s degree preferred.
- SQL Server and SSRS knowledge to include creating and scheduling complex SQL queries. Microsoft MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 certification a plus.
- Strong organizational, project management, problem solving and prioritization skills necessary.
- Ability to collaborate with Senior Leadership on all topics related to program data, including the ability to obtain consensus, approval and manage projects through to implementation.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Access.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, in speech and writing, with customers, staff, managers, supervisors, contractors and clients.
- Resourcefulness to meet tight deadlines and flexibility with fluctuating priorities.
- Ability to handle confidential information with the highest level of integrity and ethics.
- Although this position is based in Fort Washington, PA, travel to other offices may be occasionally required.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
- Consistently spending time sitting, typing, talking, walking and using repetitive motion.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of automated office machinery, such as a computer.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
- Visual capacity enabling frequent use of computer equipment.
- Medium work: ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services encourages diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
"*" indicates required fields
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.