Data Analytics Marketing Manager | Fort Washington, PA
CMC Energy is passionate about making the world more energy efficient; ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
The Data Analytics Marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing and outreach support activities directed at internal and external customers, including but not limited to contractors, equipment manufacturers, engineers, architects and others who provide energy efficiency equipment or water management services to government, institutions and businesses throughout territories per program guidelines; plus association and end-use customers serving as influencers and adopters of energy efficiency and water management solutions.
- Provide direct support to marketing team in the implementation of marketing and outreach support strategies that raise awareness, increase engagement, and ultimately drive participation in energy efficiency and water management programs.
- Plan and deliver presentations at meetings and training events.
- Maintain excellent communications with and be responsive to clients, internal staff, end-use customers, participating contractors and builders, trade allies, and regional and local stakeholder groups.
- Research and analyze customer data and profiles to determine market segment requirements. Develop targeted product offerings and marketing campaigns based on customer and service provider profiles.
- Assess individual market opportunities and adapt diverse tactics to motivate audiences to action and establish metrics for gauging impact.
- Work closely with marketing and outreach team to monitor program results and develop recommendations to improve the impact and value of programs.
- Prepare creative briefs on the development and delivery of marketing deliverables that are in support of our clients’ objectives as needed.
- Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Manage data analytics, market segmentation, data visualization and databases for campaign management.
- Assist with web-based research projects.
- Support market planning and campaign development by leading development and execution of analytics and data strategy to meet the needs of the marketing team.
- Analyze direct marketing and database initiatives and recommend strategies to improve ROI and performance of marketing initiatives.
- Conduct analyses to address key marketing questions such as who has or is likely to participate in energy efficiency or water management programs, size of the target market, what are the most effective channels to reach them based on pipeline generation and overall performance, as well as value in terms of average and aggregate energy savings.
- Understand key objectives of marketing analysis, analyze large sets of data and develop insightful analysis with specific recommendations to guide strategic business decisions.
- Establish and manage data integrations while driving data visualization recommendations for client reporting.
- Collaborate with the marketing and outreach teams to identify gaps in the data capture strategy and implement appropriate database enhancements to improve the performance of marketing initiatives.
- Oversee the customer database for use in marketing analytics and predictive modeling activities.
- Ensure the integration of the marketing database with other organizational tools for integrated and comprehensive reporting.
- Troubleshoot all system, user and list related issues as they arise.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business, Marketing or related field.
- MBA preferred.
- 5 years of marketing experience in the energy, water, and/or business to business sectors.
- Knowledge of energy efficiency preferred.
- Strong organizational, project management, problem solving and prioritization skills necessary.
- Self-starter and dynamic team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated success developing and managing marketing campaigns and communication strategies and plans.
- Proven experience using a variety of communications media, including social media. Graphic design experience a plus.
- Resourcefulness to meet tight deadlines and flexibility with fluctuating priorities.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, in speech and writing, with customers, staff, managers, supervisors, contractors and clients.
- Flexibility to travel to client offices, exhibit spaces and team offices, including overnight, as required to interface with clients, the public, and internal program management teams.
- Valid driver’s license and use of personal vehicle required. Compliance with acceptable vehicle insurance levels as outlined in the company policy.
- Ability to handle confidential information with the highest level of integrity and ethics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Familiarity with design programs and digital assessment management systems a plus.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional database technology.
- Demonstrated experience with data visualization and analytics.
- Advanced in Excel.
- Familiarity with HubSpot and File Maker products a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.