Customer Care Representative | Westborough, MA
CMC Energy is passionate about making the world more energy efficient; ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for inbound and outbound call volume, initiating calls to appropriate client base to qualify and schedule appointments. This individual will work proficiently on one utility program and will schedule and maintain schedules for CMC technicians and subcontractors when applicable.
- Handle inbound and outbound customer calls to schedule, confirm, arrange service appointments and complete satisfaction surveys.
- Deliver scripts that describe products or services in order to engage and inform customers to schedule a service appointment by phone.
- Qualify program applicants, complete questionnaires and mail program applications.
- Explain products and services, including pricing, and answer general customer service questions.
- Obtain relevant customer information and accurately enter tracking data into client and CMC database systems.
- Schedule weekly and fill in appointments for technicians and subcontractors.
- Receive inbound inquiries from previous contacts as well as internal and external customers.
- Resolve general customer service and scheduling issues. Escalate as appropriate.
- Meet performance expectations for call center metrics as defined.
- Handle fiscal responsibilities and input invoice and work orders in appropriate system as needed by location.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years prior call center or customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and respectfully, in speech and writing with internal and external customers. Excellent customer service skills.
- Bilingual Spanish speaking a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to master additional information management tools as needed.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
- Consistently spending time sitting, typing, talking, walking and using repetitive motion.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of automated office machinery, such as a computer.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
- Visual capacity enabling frequent use of computer equipment.
- Sedentary work: ability to exert up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.
To apply please send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.