Call Quality Analyst | Ft. Washington, PA
CMC Energy is passionate about making the world more energy efficient; ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
The Quality Analyst (QA) will participate in the administration of all programs, performing daily listening and grading of calls to ensure quality and compliance standards are met. The Quality Analyst (QA) will also support the Tier III Customer Care Representatives and functional readiness with ad hoc projects based on business needs. The Quality Analyst (QA) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our call center associates who deal with our existing and potential customers. The Quality Analyst (QA) will monitor inbound and outbound calls and email responses to assess associate’s demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendation for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the customer’s experience.
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to Customer Care Leadership team.
- Uses QMS to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Performs & monitors customer care email responses directly related to QA.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff.
- Provides feedback to Tier III Customer Care Representatives, Customer Care Supervisor and Manager.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Assists with ensuring learning and development plans and activities are in conformance with compliance requirements for all programs.
- Ensures monthly performance measures are consistently at meets expectations or above.
- Provides administrative support as needed.
- Conducts work in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma.
- 3 years’ experience in a Call Center driven organization, in a sales support, or quality analysis role.
- Strong attention to detail, and keeps excellent documentation.
- Ability to travel to NJ location as needed (0-25%).
- Self-starter who can work in a fast-paced, innovative environment, and is adept to change.
- Knowledge of industry best practices.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and respectfully, in speech and writing with internal and external customers. Excellent customer service skills.
- Bilingual Spanish speaking a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and additional information management tools as needed.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
- Consistently spending time sitting, typing, talking, walking and using repetitive motion.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of automated office machinery, such as a computer.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
- Visual capacity enabling frequent use of computer equipment.
- Sedentary work: ability to exert up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services encourages diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.