Quality Assurance Inspector II | Cranbury, NJ
The Quality Assurance Inspector II is responsible for inspecting projects to validate that prior work was done properly and all cost-effective measures were addressed and helped achieve program goals. This individual will use their training and expertise to provide feedback and recommendations regarding operational successes and challenges with the goal of continually improving quality assurance.
- Perform in-progress, post-treatment and onsite inspections of program-related work completed for participants in energy efficiency programs. This may or may not include residential, commercial, or industrial locations.
- Verify, evaluate and document the work performed and report findings and recommendations as required. Work may involve data collection both electronically and on paper and data entry in various electronic program-management systems.
- Identify missed opportunities, as well as deeper measure opportunities if applicable, work performed without benefit and other quality concerns, and develop corrective action plans. Duties may include re-inspection of work that previously required corrective action.
- Perform quality audits of the installed weatherization measures. Perform diagnostic and safety testing if required.
- Install weatherization measures such as window and door weather stripping, if required.
- Assist with the investigation and resolution of customer service issues both on-site and remotely. Perform review of completed energy audit paperwork as needed.
- Responsible for material inventory and field distribution.
- Assist with the training of program personnel to improve program delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Interact with appropriate parties when performing on-site and post inspections. Interface with contractors, vendors, residential customers, multifamily customers and/or commercial property management staff to ensure quality work.
- Manage supplied inventory materials and company issued equipment.
- Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certification as required by program and client guidelines.
- Relevant industry certifications as required by program and client guidelines.
- 2-4 years’ prior energy efficiency expertise. Technical expertise preferred.
- Professional energy efficiency training required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, problem solving and prioritization skills necessary.
- Ability to work and make decisions independently and to apply knowledge and skills to new situations as needed.
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately, in both speech and writing, with customers, colleagues, trade allies, managers and clients.
- Valid driver’s license required and use of personal vehicle may be necessary per location. Compliance with acceptable vehicle insurance levels as outlined in the company policy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
- Physically active position which includes climbing, balancing, bending, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, typing, grasping, talking, hearing and using repetitive motion.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of automated office machinery, such as a computer.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
- Visual capacity enabling frequent use of computer equipment.
- Heavy work: ability to exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
At CMC Energy, we are passionate about our vision of A more livable and sustainable planet for all. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but also to save our customers money and to make the buildings we live and work in more comfortable and more efficient.
If you are interested in working for a company in an exciting growth industry, doing meaningful work while connecting and building relationships with a diverse group of clients, we are interested in hearing from you!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities, training and development programs, employee recognition and innovation awards, competitive pay and incentives, and an attractive benefits package.
Learn more about our story: https://youtu.be/4UhMnmcEkXw
Check us out at: www.cmcenergy.com
CMC Energy Services encourages diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.